The Purpose of this Site

I developed this blog to answer any lingering questions or curiosities my readers might have about this book or the inspiration behind it.

For updates as they happen, please scroll down until you see the "followers" sections in the sidebar. Click the follow button for google friend connect or networked blogs.

Comments are enabled for those of you with more specific questions than those that are addressed here. All I ask is that you please not reveal key plot points, just in case some of my visitors are new to my work. Thank you. :o)

02 March 2013

An All New Betrayal

As is the case with my other self-published books, Betrayal was picked up by TreasureLine Publishing's traditional imprint and will be undergoing a revamp, inside and out. And just to tease you a bit, here's a clip of the new cover: 


I know it's not much of a clip, but what do you think? Yes, this cover will have the hero/heroine on it. I know this isn't ideal for some readers as they like to imagine the main characters rather than have them shown to them, but when I saw this couple they so closely resembled what I pictured that I couldn't turn them down. 

I will reveal the whole cover when the book is closer to being redone. I tend to take more time than necessary revamping my older books (Heartless took over a year!!), but I'm determined to curb my over-editing instincts and let the younger me remain intact. I know I made writing mistakes early on in my career but I was young and impetuous. I don't really want to destroy that side of me, though I do plan to clean up the mistakes some. Especially when it comes to anachronisms. Those sneaky little things need to go! 


No comments: